Along with a broad know-how and understanding of the aeronautic requirements and technology trajectories, the UAV/OPV Supply Chain provide customizable solutions of light unmanned aircrafts and relevant subsystems for each customer’s specific needs.
The UAV/OPV provides comprehensive solutions for:
- Fixed Wings
- Rotary Wings (Multirotors)
- Hybrid Solutions All the UAV are durable, flexible, and reliable, which provides a long-term, low-cost lifecycle for our products.
The UAV/OPV provide state of the art technology which allow the customers to manage complex missions to remote control with the highest employment capacity of airspace.
The systems offer a whole some capacity:
- acquire information with a wide dynamic instrumental resolution
- carry out reconnaissance missions with distance from the target by less than a meter to more than 4000m
- perform reconnaissance combined with altitude and speed profiles of different
- manage measurement from inside controlled airspace
- return information processed according to the needs of the client.
Expertise and Skills includes:
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: UAV development and prototype manufacturing for wide range of civil application; airplane critical flight modes study on unmanned free flying dynamically similar models.
Remote Sensing: remote sensing systems development and aerial images processing.
- Observation and detection of data in areas affected by floods, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides, mudslides, avalanches, earthquakes, tsunamis.
- Monitoring of wooded areas, parks and fire prevention summer.
- Precision Agriculture
- Coasts and fishing areas control
- Support missions of search and rescue (SAR), coastal and marine.
- Air support to public security. Observation and perlustramento highway traffic and large public works.
- Perlustramento for the detection of illegal dumps and construction in the plains and wooded areas.
- Power and Railway lines control.