On Board Avionics & Ground Support Equipment
OBA&GSE Supply Chain provides the best integrated avionic data logging technologies to meet the general aviation demand in terms of performance and costs.
OBA&GSE encompasses a wide range of system integrated solutions for embedded systems, mechatronic system integration, HIL and SIL, engineering services, software development and electronics production.
OBA&GSE is a the best example example of a successful private company in Italy. It's an efficient combination of skills and solid knowhow provided by selected and identified network with a long experience in design, implementation and certification of avionic systems.
Expertise and Skills includes:
- Model Based Design - Modeling & Simulation
- Rapid Prototyping, Prototype manufacturing
- HIL and SIL
- Quality assurance(RAMS Analysis and V&V)
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Integrated Solutions for Embedded Systems
- Mechatronic System Integration
- FEM analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- Complex FPGA solutions
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Mechanical and Electrical Manufacturing
- Multilayer Ceramic substrates manufacturing
- SMD Assembly, Bare dice handling, Hermetic sealing
- Rad-hard component procurement, ESA and MIL screening
- Composite Materials
- Design and Manufacturing of Multi-Layer Insulation (MLI)
- Energy Harvesting
- Thermal Analyses and Passive Thermal Control Design
- Qualification and Certification services
- Technical Training and Education
- Design and Manufacturing of Mechanical Ground Support Equipment
- European Current & Future Launchers (e.g. Ariane 5 / Ariane 6)
- ISS Operations Support and Astronauts training
- NEO Exploitation - Novel Materials, Materials Processes & Functionalization
- Space Debris Capture, Removal and related Robotics
- Space Logistic Vehicles (ATV-derivative Evolutions)
- Wireless Sensor Networks OBA&GSE is characterized by an high level of innovation, efficiency and flexibility.
OBA&GSE is characterized by an high level of innovation, efficiency and flexibility.